Saturday, October 18, 2008

may be


i need to be angry at you
cause may be ,, just may be this will make me love you less
miss you less
or even make me able to stand your absence

but even if i became angry at you
this would just make me love you more
miss you more
and nothing can make the pain inside my heart go away
or even minimize it

i love you
like no one have ever loved before

the distance between us is killing me
cause even with all this distance
even when i know that there is no hope for us
i love u more each second
i miss u
and i just can't think about anything or anyone else but you

everything i think about leads me back to you
everything is about you
cause you are the most important to me
you are my first priority
you are my only priority

i want to stop loving you
but i can't
loving you hurts so bad


but this is nothing compared to the pain of just the thought of not having you in my life

this is not me

i have changed ,,, all my walls are coming down
i am so vulnerable ,, weak ,, and i don't even care
i only care about you

may be you don't give a damn about me
may be you care about me too

but for sure
you don't care the same way i do

im losing my mind ... my sanity
and i don't care

all this is nothing
it vanishes whenever u r happy
whenever u r sad
whenever u r anything

cause whenever u r happy ... ur happiness lightens my world
and whenever u r sad ... neither i nor my pain matter
the only thing that matter is you

i think im losing myself
and i don't even care